International Buyer Program
SupplySide West is a proud participant of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Buyer Program (IBP). Through the U.S. Commercial Service’s network of offices in U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide, the IBP recruits pre-screened international buyer delegations and brings them to major industry trade shows in the United States.
The IBP makes it easier for international buyers to build relationships with like-minded professionals worldwide and assist in the process of finding the U.S. made products, services and technologies they’re in search of.
International Buyer Program Features
U.S. Export Interest Directory
The U.S. Export Interest Directory features a comprehensive listing of U.S. suppliers exhibiting at SupplySide West who are interested in finding export markets for their U.S. made products and services. This directory is available to all participating international buyers leading up to, during and after the event so they can search for and schedule meetings with U.S. suppliers based on their specific needs
International Buyer’s Lounge
The International Buyer’s Lounge will be located on-site at SupplySide West. The following services will be made available for participating international delegates and U.S. exhibitors interested in establishing business relationships:
- Latest Market Information
- Matchmaking Services
- Business Services
- Private Meeting Rooms
- Export Counseling
- Computer / Printer Access
Qualified international delegates receive:*
- Complimentary registration for Expo Hall Package
- Discounted registration for SupplySide Education – Pick 3 Package (contact your delegation leader for more information)
- Complimentary Visa Invitation letter
- Complimentary invitation to the First Time Attendee Reception
- Use of the International Buyer’s Lounge with access to a computer, printer and private meeting rooms
- Assistance from the U.S. Embassy/Department of Commerce personnel
How do I join an IBP delegation at SupplySide West?
Join an IBP delegation today and let an experienced delegation leader help you navigate your way around SupplySide West 2016.
Delegation leaders will:
- Register you for the event and provide a visitor visa invitation letter
- Assist you with hotel reservations
- Arrange meetings for you with U.S. exhibitors
- Invite you to networking opportunities
Locate the Commercial Service Office at the U.S. Embassy in your country or email Taylor Little at Taylor.Little@trade.gov, Amanda Ayvaz at Amanda.Ayvaz@trade.gov or Anthony Hill at Anthony.Hill@trade.gov for further assistance.
NOTE: If you are registering as a delegate under the International Buyer Program (IBP), allow your delegation leader at the U.S. Embassy/U.S. Consulate to personally register you. Your delegation leader will provide your letter of invitation.
*Offer valid for qualifying manufacturers of finished products only and cannot be applied to a previously paid registration.