Esca Bona means “good food” in Latin, and we created the Esca Bona At SupplySide West platform to engage and serve companies working to create a good food system that is regenerative, nourishing and accessible to all.
We believe good food is grown, raised, caught and harvested under humane, fair, sustainable and even restorative practices. Good food is gently or minimally processed and contributes to the health of the people who consume it, as well as to the environmental, economic and social health of the communities in which it is produced.
Interested in Sponsoring Esca Bona at SupplySide West? Learn more about this oportunity.
- NEXT Ingredient Trends – Bill Tuohig, NEXT
- The State of Regenerative Agriculture – Annie Brown, Rodale Institute
- Supply Heroes: REBBL & Ixoreal – Palo Hawken & Kartikeya Baldwa
- Do’s & Don’t of Choosing a Co-Packer – Will Madden, Whole Brain Consulting
- Supply System Assessments – Christian Shearer, Regen.Network/Terra Genesis
- What Does Good Food Mean? – Jim Slama, Family Farmed
- Research Funding for Good Agriculture – Andrew Pittz, Heartland Superfoods & Luis Cisneros-Zevallos, Texas A&M
- Developing Specs to Guide Product Development – Brandon Hernandez, Whole Brain Consulting
*Esca Bona at SupplySide West education, content, and events are included with your SupplySide West Expo Hall badge