Location: Lower Level, North Convention Center
Thursday, November 8 | 9-11am
Companies are constantly looking for ways to improve their business operations, investing in new technologies, seeking unique offerings and ultimately aiming to have a market value proposition that can’t be beat. But the secret to success often lies in ensuring you are positioned to respond quickly to opportunities with a team that is committed to excellence and the company’s mission and values. Join these market experts to get the latest insights on steps that can incrementally increase your bottom line, employee satisfaction and market position.
- How to implement results-based, ethical leadership principles to create a culture of accountability.
- How to ensure your workforce and leadership team are broadly inclusive
- What are the benefits of a corporate vision statement and how can your workforce reflect your values
- Rena Cohen-First, The Wright Group
- Heather Fairman, SIDS DOCK
- Karen Howard, Organic & Natural Health Association
- Jared Sasser, UPOWERU, LLC
- Debbie Wildrick, Network of Executive Women