Wednesday, November 7 | 1:30-4:30pm
The extensive range of requirements for testing—of ingredients and finished products—places a great burden on manufacturers to invest in their own laboratory facilities, or to select an appropriate contracted partner. Many companies do both, using internal resources for day-to-day operations and outsourcing higher cost tests or seeking independent validation of results. Understanding the steps involved in selecting the right laboratory partner to meet your needs, and managing that partnership over the long term, can lead to greater peace of mind and, ultimately, ensure you’re delivering the highest quality products to consumers.
- Top considerations and questions for a contract laboratory partner
- Ensuring your laboratory is compliant with all regulations—and that you’re covered
- Determining the type of testing that can be accommodated in-house and what is best served by an outside partner.
- Tara Couch, EAS Consulting
- Blake Ebersole, NaturPro Scientific
- Michael Hoard, Arizona Nutritional Supplements
- Holly Johnson, AHPA
- Aaron Secrist, NOW Foods