Location: Lower Level, North Convention Center
Wednesday, November 7 | 9am-Noon
While the proverbial “fountain of youth” has yet to be discovered, natural products have stepped in to help people age healthfully. Discover how the aging population feels toward natural solutions in addition to their willingness to use them to address their health concerns; learn how popular ingredients can aid healthy aging; and walk away with tools, tips and tricks on how to effectively market to healthy aging consumers with compliant messaging.
- Use demographic data to determine if your product/brand would be successful in the healthy aging market.
- Explore popular ingredients in health agingincluding collagen, K2 and curcumin.
- Learn how to effectively market to healthy aging consumers with compelling, compliant messaging.
- Steve French, NMI
- Tracy Landau, MarketPlace
- Eric Pierce, New Hope Network