Saturday, November 10 | 8:30-11:30am
Muscles may be the Instagram-able stars of an athlete’s body, but they are nothing without the brain’s input. The brain and central nervous system manage focus, attention, memory, fatigue and muscle movement. This session will provide an in-depth look at:
- Ingredients for enhancing cognitive health and performance, including neuromuscular function.
- The latest research and innovations with caffeine, which manages fatigue/energy.
- Using nutrition to maintain and protect the brain from the stress of exercise and competition.
- Michael Lewis, M.D., Brain Health Education and Research
- David Sandler, ProSupps USA, LLC
- Shawn Wells, BioTrust Nutrition