Location: Lower Level, North Convention Center
Friday, November 9 | 9-11am
Dietary supplement cGMPs have been in place since 2007, with full compliance required in 2010. FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) was signed into law in January 2011, with a gradual multi-year rollout of provisions. The shifting requirements had widespread implications across industry—some of which are still being quantified. Effective communication and relationship between supply chain, testing labs and manufacturers has been a pain point, but conversations involving all players are helping create a sweet spot for smoother compliance with regulatory enforcement.
- Review challenges and best practices for meeting cGMPs and FSMA requirements.
- Address compliance with current and future regulations regarding quality and product safety.
- Build effective communication and relationships among supply chain, testing labs and manufacturers.
- Joseph M. Betz, Ph.D., Office of Dietary Supplements
- Rupa Das, BI Nutraceuticals
- Mary A. Murray, Ph.D., Amway/Nutrilite Brand
- Darryl Sullivan, Covance Laboratories