Location: Lower Level, North Convention Center
Friday, November 9 | 2-4pm
What defines the difference between a supplement, a food, and a drug? To consumers, it may not matter which type of pill they swallow so long as they feel better about their health. But regulators like to have bold lines to differentiate different health products. How do we capitalize on this combination opportunity?
- Actionable steps suppliers and manufacturers can take to partner in the development, formulation, and delivery of efficacious supplement ingredients across product categories.
- Case study: Can cannabis really succeed as a food, drug, supplement and street medicine?
- What are the challenges in developing and marketing medical foods?
- Jeffrey Hendricks, M.D., CEO, M&M Laboratories
- Jeff Hilton, BrandHive
- Sean Murphy, Hemp Business Journal
- Greg Stephens, Windrose Partners