is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
As an exhibitor at SupplySide West 2019, you will have the opportunity to visit the SupplySide Sales Office onsite (located in booth 7001) and be able to view and reserve available booth space at the 2020 show before the floorplan opens up to the public.
The 2019 show has some exciting changes, including the addition of Food Ingredients North America (FiNA). This pavilion will launch on 15-19 October 2019 in Las Vegas alongside SupplySide West and will offer food & beverage manufacturers a global range of ingredients suppliers and distributors to source ingredients and services, learn via excellent content sessions, network and do business. This combined platform will provide participants a unique entry point to the entire scope of the US food & beverage market, including dietary supplement, functional foods and personal care.
1. Arrive at the Sales Office (booth 7001) at your scheduled appointed time.
a. If you will not be available at the designated time, you may appoint someone to be contacted on your behalf. If no one is available, we ask that you please complete and submit a Proxy Statement form (Available in August), which will allow us to select the best available booth at that time based on your specific requests.
i. Please submit the Proxy Statement Form a minimum of one week before your scheduled appointment time.
ii. The Proxy Statement form will act as a booth/exhibit space contract, binding your company to that space. All cancellation policies will apply (see details below).
iii. If you would like to request a new space after one has been chosen, please reach out to your Account Manager.
2. You will be greeted by a Staff member in front of the Sales Office – please give them your company name and appointment time in order to check in. They will direct you the area where the floorplan is located.
3. The SupplySide West 2020 real-time floorplan will be posted in the Sales Office. This is where you can view available booth locations for next year. A Staff member will be available to help answer any questions you might have.
a. There will be sticky notes available to write down booth preferences.
4. Confirm the reservation of your booth at the check-out desks. In order to fully-secure your booth space for 2020, we will need the following on-site:
a. A signed booth contract for the exhibit space. We will not hold space on the show floor without a signed contract. Upon signing the contract, all cancellation policies apply (see details below).
b. 50% deposit. This can be paid via credit card onsite (recommended method), or we can send an invoice to you.
Once a booth contract is signed by the Exhibitor and exhibit space is allocated to the Exhibitor by Informa Exhibitions, the Exhibitor is contracted to the exhibit space. Cancellation requests must be in writing, and agreement by Informa Exhibitions to any request for cancellation or reduction of space shall be subject to the following:
1. Cancellations and booth downsizes received by June 7, 2019 are subject to a fee equal to 50% of the total cancelled booth price.
2. Cancellations and booth downsizes received on or after June 8, 2019 are subject to a fee equal to 100% of the booth space.
3. Cancellations will result in forfeit of all exhibitor badges.
The order of appointments for current exhibitors to rebook a booth for the following year of the show is determined by SupplySide’s Priority Points program. Your placement on the schedule is based on the total dollars spent specifically with SupplySide West, SupplySide East, SupplySide Connect, and Natural Products INSIDER, over a 5-year period (3 past calendar years, the current year, plus one year into the future). One dollar spent equals one point that goes towards your location on the rebooking schedule.